2024-11-17 20:04
mutedpoint

ALSO: This is where you remind me of dropped treads, or anything I may have forgot in my rather absentminded method of keeping track of everything. Cause I'm scatterbrained like that. And any problems too, or if you'd rather, PM is always an option.
It seems like a good idea.
OOC:
Time: Usually no/slow tagging after midnight EST.
Threadjacking: Yes
Backlogging/dragging things out forever: Yes. Forever.
Locking: Let me know. I don't usually lock, but I will should it be wanted.
Email: Provided if you think it's needed.
IC:
Violence: Go right ahead.
Death: A little hard to explain, so avoid it.
Physical contact (Any sort): Within reason, though you may get your arm broken depending on what, who and how.
Text
Text
Re: Text
Text
Posted by:Text
Posted by:Text
Posted by:Text
Posted by:Text
Posted by:Text
Posted by:Text
Posted by:Text
Posted by:Text
Posted by:Text
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:because text harassment is now key
He has a separate number for the two of you. And a folder.
And it would depend on what type of vehicle you're talking about. Leave the tanks alone.
yeah, I imagine that Eames has a phone that only like three people have the number to
Oh, a permanent phone? Really? There goes half the fun.
Posted by:he's still convinced Arthur injected him with a tracker many moons ago
Posted by:And who knows how many other people could hack that signal?
Posted by:✉ TEXT
Let me know when you're all settled.
~Ari
7 Hours later....
Feel free to clog up my message box.
- A.
✉ TEXT
hi. how r u?
(no subject)
As expected. You?
(no subject)
fine. what u up 2?
(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:OMG Nash, you idiot.
Posted by:*shakes him*
Posted by:I need to go sit down from the stupid.
Posted by:*rolls* This stupid. Is even hard for me to take.
Posted by:Excuse me, must cry in a corner.
Posted by:Just love him. :P
Posted by:If he's behind bars.
Posted by:Shall happen.
Posted by:He's not sorry he blacklisted you with everybody. Not at all.
Posted by:He apparently missed one team. ;)
Posted by:or they were desperate.
Posted by:possibly. They do want Arthur.
Posted by:That badly? Holy moly
Posted by:He is the best.
Posted by:That is... sadly true. Damn.
Posted by:Damn you Arthur and being perfect!
Posted by:... Sure, prfect at his job.
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:...
Posted by:...
Posted by:...
Posted by:...
Posted by:...
Posted by:...
Posted by:...
Posted by:...
Posted by:...
Posted by:ooc
Dear, Wonderfully amazing friend of mine.
Yes! I just wanted to say, I was thinking to you, BB!
♥ Me :)
(no subject)
How've you been today?
(no subject)
All is okay here. Trying to catch up on things. You?
(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:✉ TEXT
I'm randomly sending a text your way. Just to say, HI! :p
And Florida!
I'm excited. Can you tell.
~Ari
TEXT (Was debating whether to inflict spam or not. This solves everything)
Watch out for alligators.
- A
Re: TEXT (Well apparently, someone misses someone. And felt the need to poke.)
Posted by:TEXT (That is what this is for? Prodding other muses so that they get out and about.)
Posted by:Re: TEXT (Not really, Someone would rather stay on journal and talk to them anyhow. She misses him)
Posted by:TEXT (I think I OD'd him on what I'm listening to. Only so much classical any poor boy can take)
Posted by:TEXT (There is a House of Blues or HardRock In FL. Someone wants to take him)
Posted by:TEXT (Oh geography. My nemesis. Hard Rock would be fun, house of blues, not for everybody.)
Posted by:TEXT (Hard Rock is AMAZING THERE. Music is a must there!)
Posted by:TEXT (Remember to bring headphones.)
Posted by:Re: TEXT (Foods Good as well. But ya know.)
Posted by:TEXT (At least they're not roadtripping there.)
Posted by:Re: TEXT (Even Ari thinks that is a o.O idea!)
Posted by:TEXT (Remember that there will be Cobblets. They have NEW music tastes)
Posted by:Re: TEXT (Yep she is like...potter is there and Dora.)
Posted by:TEXT (At least it's not teletubbies.)
Posted by:Re: TEXT (That would hurt, just thinking about.)
Posted by:TEXT (It would be a horrible form of torture. Children's TV.)
Posted by:TEXT (I can see Arthur linefacing up a storm at it. I can!)
Posted by:He can't. Not with the kids there.
Posted by:He'll just do it in secret. Or at Ari. Pretty much can see that!
Posted by:He would be getting them documentary stuff for the holidays.
Posted by:Ari just went :| at that. Though I giggled!
Posted by:But it's the Life disks. They're so much fun.
Posted by:Well those are fun. But still, he needs to buy toys also.
Posted by:Like lego. Or 5x5 rubik's cubes.
Posted by:OMG those are such Arthur gifts. I love it!
Posted by:It's that or puzzle stuff. (He's saving the PS3 and stuff for Dom to get.)
Posted by:✉ picture text
:D
1 attachment (http://www.eclecticepicurean.com/Pictures/Cookies/Monster%20Cookies.jpg)
✉ Text
Congratulations.
Re: ✉ Text
Posted by:✉ Text
Posted by:Re: ✉ Text
Posted by:✉ Text
Posted by:Re: ✉ Text
Posted by:✉ Text
Posted by:Re: ✉ Text
Posted by:✉ Text
Posted by:✉ Text
Posted by:Re: ✉ Text
Posted by:Re: ✉ Text
Posted by:✉ Text
Posted by:Re: ✉ Text
Posted by:✉ Text
Posted by:Re: ✉ Text
Posted by:✉ Text
Posted by:Re: ✉ Text
Posted by:✉ Text
Posted by:Re: ✉ Text
Posted by:✉ Text
Posted by:Re: ✉ Text
Posted by:✉ Text
Posted by:Re: ✉ Text
Posted by:✉ Text
Posted by:Re: ✉ Text
Posted by:✉ Text
Posted by:Re: ✉ Text
Posted by:✉ Text (Good night, for realz this time)
Posted by:Re: ✉ Text (Good night, good morning, all that jazz)
Posted by:Re: ✉ Text (Hello!!)
Posted by:Re: ✉ Text (Hello again! :p)
Posted by:✉ Text
Posted by:Re: ✉ Text
Posted by:✉ Text
Posted by:Re: ✉ Text
Posted by:✉ Text
Posted by:Re: ✉ Text
Posted by:✉ Text
Posted by:Re: ✉ Text
Posted by:✉ Text
Posted by:Re: ✉ Text
Posted by:Re: ✉ Text
Posted by:Re: ✉ Text
Posted by:Re: ✉ Text
Posted by:Re: ✉ Text
Posted by:Re: ✉ Text
Posted by:Re: ✉ Text
Posted by:Re: ✉ Text
Posted by:...
Posted by:...
Posted by:...
Posted by:...
Posted by:...
Posted by:...
Posted by:...
Posted by:...
Posted by:...
Posted by:...
Posted by:⌨ Text
:)
→ 1 (http://en.structurae.de/files/photos/2055/paris/petit_pont.jpg) attachment
Re: ⌨ Text
Re: ⌨ Text
Posted by:Re: ⌨ Text
Posted by:Re: ⌨ Text
Posted by:Re: ⌨ Text
Posted by:Re: ⌨ Text
Posted by:Re: ⌨ Text
Posted by:Re: ⌨ Text
Posted by:Re: ⌨ Text
Posted by:Re: ⌨ Text
Posted by:Re: ⌨ Text
Posted by:Re: ⌨ Text
Posted by:Re: ⌨ Text
Posted by:Re: ⌨ Text
Posted by:Re: ⌨ Text
Posted by:Re: ⌨ Text (edit cause i cant type)
Posted by:Re: ⌨ Text
Posted by:Re: ⌨ Text
Posted by:Re: ⌨ Text
Posted by:Re: ⌨ Text
Posted by:⌨ Text/Attachment
⌨ Text/Attachment
⌨ Text/Attachment
Posted by:Re: ⌨ Text/Attachment
Posted by:Call to voicemail
Call me soon as you get this. I mean that. None of this two weeks from now bullshit.
Call
Call
Posted by:Text
Posted by:Text
Posted by:Text //Good morning!
Posted by:I'm so slow. I suck!
Posted by:Not to worry. Is: Slower.
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:And... night!
Posted by:Morning!
Posted by:It is still morning! Good morning!
Posted by:It was morning! And I was up then :D
Posted by::P
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:(no subject)
Posted by:⌨ Text